This is a random world generator. It will create customizable random worlds for 7DtD. Configure your own personal world. It will require you to have JAVA installed. The world-generation will take around 4 to 5 minutes for an 8K map.
- Type of landscape (currently included are Forests, Alpine Mountains, Canyon Desert, Rocky Hills)
- Number and size of cities and towns
- General number of POIs and smaller settlements (Farms, trailer parks, old western towns, etc)
- 4k, 8k, 16k (experimental) or custom dimension maps
- Player start positions (far away, close to towns or random)
- Number and position of traders (close to cities and towns, or far in the countryside)
- Import your self-made hightmap (play on a real-world terrain or a cat picture)
- Spawn together in Multiplayer, and spawn near a town if you want
- Number of traders
After generating a map, copy the entire folder from NitroGen_WorldGenerator\output into:
Single Player C:\Users\NAME\AppData\Roaming\7DaysToDie\GeneratedWorlds
Dedicated Server SERVER\Data\Worlds. Location may vary by host. Once the server is started, a new folder in \saves will be generated. Update the following fields in the command line with the exact name of the folder generated by Nitrogen. This is the name that will show up on the server list for the map being played. Players will NOT be able to generate their own version of the seed to see what the map is going to look like.