Server Adverts

HotB Gaming has three 7 Days Serverd

Our 7 Days server is updated to Ravenhearst 7.2.1. We are on day 16. We do have CSMM server manager, gimme game has 75% chance of spawning a zombie, and 25% chance of spawning a good item with a ratio of 15-5. We have an online shop with limited items, an online map, teleports, though […]

Nazy’s Survivors PVE

– Public Webmap – BM Safety for new players – Choose your starting spawn – Mods – 8K Nitro Map Settings – Difficulty: Insane – Loot: 25% – XP: 100%

© 7 Days to Die Admin Coalition All Rights Reserved 2021